Pearl Moretti glass pendant with a diameter of 10 mm. The ashes are integrated into the molten material and the round ball is mounted on a white sterling silver or 10 karat yellow, white or pink gold clasp.
Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted by Quebec jewellers and a certificate of authenticity is given with the shipment of your order. Unique and of superior quality, wearing this cinerary jewel is a powerful, intimate and original way to keep your loved ones close to you.
* Ashes are not visible because a lacquer is added on the glass.
Available in four metals: Sterling Silver Yellow Gold White Gold Rose Gold
Diameter of the Pearl: 10 mm
Amount of ash needed:1 teaspoon
Procedure for sending ashes for the Memorable Collection (2 options):
Option 1: Bring the ashes yourselfto our workshop located in St-Charles-Borromée (north of Joliette, Qc). Cremation Jewelries will contact you to make an appointment;
Option 2: Routing the ashes to our workshop via Canada Post (or other carrier).
1. Using a spoon, place about 1 teaspoons for each order in a small, airtight resealable bag or medicine container;
2. Print the copy of your invoice OR on a sheet of paper, enter your full contact information and the number of your order that was provided to you at the time of your purchase;
3. If shipped by Canada Post (or other carrier), place the ashes and paper inside an envelope, enter your contact information in the "sender" area and enter the following address in the "recipient" area:
Cremation Jewelries 660-D, rue de la Visitation St-Charles-Borromée, Québec J6E 7S3
* It is strongly recommended that you use the service with tracking number and signature upon delivery from Canada Post and provide us with the tracking number.